Monday, December 05, 2005

Tagged!





Your Inner European is French!










Smart and sophisticated.

You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.


The tag above is so very err... European... I am happy being an Indian though!

SE7EN Things I Plan To Do:
1. Go to the laundromat and wash all the blasted rags that have taken residence on my chair! (Highest Priority!)
2. Bungee Jump... fall freeeeeeeeely... soar
3. Go to Ranu Raraku, Easter Islands off the coast of Chile.
4. Learn to play the guitar better ... someday...
5. FOCUS on things I do/want to do.
6. Buy my very own i-Pod ... it's fast becoming a necessity!
7. Plan for the next seven things ... tee hee :D

SE7EN Things I Can Do:
1. Stay awake thru nights for no reason at all.
2. Tie a pony ... Yeah baby, finally!
3. Let things slip off my mind darn easily :)
4. Smile all by myself...
5. Blow up my own money ... what a respite,huh!
6. Talk (no big deal , eh?)
7. Swear (no big deal , either?)

SE7EN Things I Can’t Do:
1. Take care of my hair ... the f***ing things just won't stay in place...
2. Salsa .... Gawd, I so much wanted to attend the classes that Radhika (Boy, is she HOT?) takes. 3. Gym regularly.
4. Wake up early (Ma , I still can't do it!)
5. Study while listening to music (it's blasphemous to music!)
6. Stay quiet for long.
7. Manage my time ...

SE7EN Things I Say Most Often:
1. Gawd!
2. Bullshit!
3. Hi, what's up?
4. Aur bolo... (pent up violence surfaces after ppl have had enough of this!)
5. Achcha, ek baat suno...
6. Thank you/The pleasure is all mine
7. Sure

SE7EN Persons I Want To Tag:
1. Kanu (Yeah, tag you back! :D)
2. Gugs (Now there, u r tagged!)
3. Bobby
4. Rishabh (Get a blog, will u?)
5. The Sarangi (Hey, I am sticking to the DEAL!)
6. Bhai
7. Sumit (abey Jha too hi hai!)

1 comment:

Kanupriya said...

"You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so."

=))
sophisticated - no doubt!